Welcome to the PCHS E-Billing Self Help Page.
The E-Billing platform was created to help agencies, agents and customers to make payments for their consignment and conduct other cargo billing businesses online seamlessly. You can watch the registration process video here or continue reading.
Follow the steps below to get started.
- Visit the Customer Care Unit at PCHS with your documents for verification and confirmation.
- Upon confirmation, you will receive a unique customer code in your email.
- Proceed to the E-Billing platform with the information generated.
- Visit www.sifaxgroup.com
- Click on PCHS – EPAY
- Fill out the registration form and click submit.
- Enter the OTP number that will be sent to you to validate the registration.
- A generated password will be sent to your email.
- Confirm the code sent to your email and you are good to go.
HOW TO GENERATE AN INVOICE ON THE PCHS E-BILLING PLATFORM
- On the dashboard, click invoices > new invoices.
- Input new Bill of Lading number.
- Scroll down and input your rate invoice.
- Select payment method then view changes.
- Go through the rates, and if you are satisfied with the rate, click on generate invoice.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ON THE PCHS E-BILLING PLATFORM
- On the dashboard, click on payment.
- Generate your company code, invoice number and amount to be paid.
- Copy the information and proceed to pay via NIBBS or any payment method of your choice.
- Check your profile to confirm payment.
You can perform other functions on the platform such as;
- Obtaining your invoice number and company code for payment
- Book examination of your consignment online.
- Generate invoices and compare tariffs online.
For more information call +234-1-7120041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org