SIFAX Group recognizes and respects the importance of the privacy of our visitors of our websites. This policy applies to the information obtained by us through your use of this website.. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website and delete the cookies placed by the website.
On our websites, we may collect information about name, postal address, email address, other contact information, age, interests, gender, IP addresses and other personal data. Our websites are intended for a general audience, and SIFAX Group does not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of SIFAX Group services and products and to accommodate your requests and inquiries
- Provision of newsletters offered by SIFAX Group
- The purposes listed in the below cookie section
As a global group SIFAX Group may transfer personal data collected by us on an aggregated or individual level to various divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies of SIFAX Group around the world located inside or outside Nigeria for the purposes stated above, as well to data processors outside of SIFAX Group in Nigeria or other countries globally for storage and service purposes. Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside the SIFAX Group without your consent unless permitted or required under applicable legislation.
If you have submitted personal data to us, e.g. when registering for a newsletter, you enjoy certain rights to access and rectify data, however, subject to certain legal limitations.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
A cookie cannot collect information from your computer and cannot carry any viral or other damaging files.
The following third parties store the following cookies on this website:
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements
- Addthis (provided by AddThis, Inc.) to enable the visitors of our website to use social media features, like sharing, sending or recommending pages to others
- YouTube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to YouTube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button)
- Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button)
- LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button).
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the high quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof. Please refer to the help guide for your browser for further guidance.
- For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here
- For Mozilla, a help guide is available here
- For Chrome, a help guide is available here
- For Safari, a help guide is available here
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our privacy team by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also visit our Legal Notices section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website..
54 Warehouse Road, Apapa
P.O Box 2297