Position: Legal Officer
- Responsible for rendering assistance to the Head, Legal & Company Secretary in ensuring the highest level of corporate governance within the Group, providing quality legal solutions and minimizing business liabilities, exposure and interruption arising from non-compliance with regulations.
- Assist in pre-and post- meeting activities for the Board and the group
- Maintenance of a checklist of regulatory filings
- Maintenance of statutory and other related records including register of members, directors, share register for each company within the group
- Conducting legal research and constant monitoring of legal and regulatory change
- Dealing with correspondence, collation of information and preparation of reports
- Liaising with external counsel and follow-up on pending litigations
- Assisting in contract lifecycle management – preparation, drafting, vetting and negotiation of agreement
- Monitoring and filling of completed contracts and other corporate documents
- Preparation of board resolutions and extract of minutes, schedule of meetings etc.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the Company Secretariat and Legal Services Department
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once
- Positive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition.
Deadline for submission of CV – Friday, 26th February 2021.
Send CV to email@example.com