Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Overview: The job entails increasing the sales of the organization to make it profitable, maintaining its brand value and identity among the prospective customers, and getting new business leads.
- Direct the company’s sales executives in achieving growth objectives, profitability, sales and customer experience
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- To implement and support new financial products and services
- Review and Co-ordinate Action Plans for marketing retail and credit products
- Implement strategies for client solicitation and marketing customers in the targeted industry segments
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers for prospective business opportunities and formulate strategies to develop new markets and establish relationships with new customers
- Monitor loan accounts on a regular basis
- Supervise appraisal/review of commercial/consumer customer facility applications.
- Manage credit portfolios of assigned market tea
- Regularly review customer segment marketing strategies/goals and make appropriate recommendations
- Discuss credits requirements with clients and oversee the development of appropriate financing packages to meet customers’ needs.
Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude to lead a team
- Proven experience in identifying target clients and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that leads to sales
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up to date with the market trends and practices in the Nigerian markets as applicable
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Research & Strategy
- Computer Skills
- Business Intelligence.
Interested and qualified? Please send a detailed cover letter stating why you are the best fit for the role. You are also advised to attach your updated resume/CV to Jobs@sifaxgroup.com
Application Deadline: 28th September 2020.