HEAD THE CLEARNG AND FORWARDING UNIT.(CUSTOMS BROKER)
The individual should have the following qualities:
The person MUST possess the following qualifications:
- Good knowledge of the International / local laws guiding the Maritime industry especially as it relates to clearing and forwarding.
- Good knowledge of CUSTOM procedures and can easily liaise with customs and government agencies
- Adequate knowledge of air Import and Export shipment
- Adequate Managerial / Leadership
- Adequate knowledge of Shipping and Logistics
- Easily interprets the Nigerian Customs Service Tariff (EC T)
- Must be computer literate
- Willing to go the extra mile to get jobs done within record time.
- Good Customer Relations is key
- Must be a team player
Mode of Application
- A good degree from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Certificate in Shipping and Logistics
- Good experience in clearing and forwarding (must have worked in a similar establishment )
- Membership of recognized Institute of shipping and Freight forwarding is an added advantage.
- Adequate managerial skills
All applications must get to the address below within two weeks of this publication.
The Human Resources Manager,
54, Warehouse Road,